Friday, November 05, 2004

Joel's Best Software Essays of 2004

Read/Write Web points to Joel Spolsky editing a new book of the best software essays of 2004.  

Here are 10 of my favourite posts from 2004 that could be considered software essays. I'd very much appreciate it if you would let me know in the comments which one(s) you think I should nominate for Joel Spolsky's book.

Individualizing the Web
The Fractal Blogosphere
Interview with Marc Canter
The Evolution of Corporate Web Sites
Weblogs as Avatars
A Theory of Synchronicity for the Web
Mama don't let your baby grow up to be a Generalist
A New Kind of Literacy
Electracy Comes From Other Planets [worth considering for the title alone]
Digital Lifestyle Mobile Jigsaw

P.S. If you haven't already, I encourage you to check out my interview with Lucas Gonze that I published yesterday. It's as long as an essay, but I learned a lot about P2P and decentralization from this collaboration with Lucas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home