Sunday, October 16, 2005

20 Best License-Free Official Fonts

Vitaly Friedman | Blog: 20 Best License-Free Official Fonts

Recently I’ve been browsing through the Net searching for the best license-free fonts which would fit as a serious heading for a serious online-presentation. Fortunately, I wasn’t the first web-developer, who was trying to find such fonts. One of the best resources I’ve found was Gerrit van Aaken’s essays collection “Freie Schriften im Portrait” (free fonts in a portrait) in German language. Before reading this article any further I strongly suggest you to visit Gerrit’s site and add it to bookmarks, for it is regularly updated and contains great links and a great fonts library. Besides, I’ve found some collections, created by freelancing typo-artists, such as Manfred Klein’s Fonteria, Designer In Action: Fonts, Typemotion.de, Apostrophic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home