Tuesday, January 24, 2006

How to Become an Early Riser

Link

The optimal solution for me has been to combine both approaches. It’s very simple, and many early risers do this without even thinking about it, but it was a mental breakthrough for me nonetheless. The solution was to go to bed when I’m sleepy (and only when I’m sleepy) and get up with an alarm clock at a fixed time (7 days per week). So I always get up at the same time (in my case 5am), but I go to bed at different times every night.

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crazy collection

 
At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure its not 3.45 a.m. ? :-)

 
At 9:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure its not 3.45 a.m. ? :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home